Range Use Regulations
- Shooters / members and guests, must register/sign in, in the club house log book. PRINT CLEARLY
- ALL RANGE USE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK !
- USE EYE AND EAR PROTECTION
- No handling of any firearms while someone is down range !
- Moving firearms on or off the line, they should be “Cased, Bagged or Flagged with empty chamber flags”
- Guests must be accompanied by the member at all times.
- Members are responsible for the guest and guest’s conduct
- No Alcoholic Beverages
- Lead bird shot use is restricted
- Remove your targets when finished and dispose of properly
- Pick up spent cartridge and shell cases. Remove all Trash
- NO exploding, glass bottles or aerosol cans
- No use of 50 BMG, .338 Lapua or similar large caliber
- No full automatic, sub-machine guns